BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I need to slow down....

The hubster and I are already coming up on our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. We have been so busy this past year and I feel like we haven't gotten anything done. I keep telling myself that I need to slow down... have some more family time... enjoy life more and stress less... I also need to work on strengthening my relationship with God - this is something I have struggled with ever since my Dad died in 2001...

Anyways... this weeks gorgeous weather has kept me positive & motivated to get some things done! I went outside tonight and took a few pictures.... have I mentioned that I am a picture fanatic? I don't have a fancy camera or anything, but I am all about pictures.


The view from my backyard tonight:








God is good... I am so blessed... I just need to slow down and enjoy each day...









1 comments:

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Amen to that! I struggle, too, with my relationship with God, but I'm trying... keep acknowledging your blessings!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and especially for the wonderful comments!