BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Friday!

Edited 9.10.09 - THANKS MEGAN!! The video is now on my page :)

Thank you Cate – you have inspired me today. I needed some happy to make it through the rest of this work day! So, instead of filling your comment space with a book, here I go….

Happy

* I spoke with my kick ass
phlebotomist today – she gave me awesome news. All of my test results came back just fine :) The only thing I need to worry about is starting a new routine of one baby aspirin a day once I have that positive test…. I’ll take this news & run like hell. (I’m still not used to good test results).

* It’s Friday. Enough said.

* We have nothing planned tonight. Nothing. That means a night outside sitting by a fire. Doing nothing.

* Next weekend is the hubster & I’s 1 yr anniversary. Bring on the cake!!

* Next weekend is also my 10 year class reunion. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up.

* I get to see my Grandma this weekend – she fell recently and broke her pelvic bone – going to hang out and cheer her up!

* I grew up watching
The Muppets & this always makes me smile (I don't know how to get the actual video on my page):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7V5Qh7Wke8&feature=related

Now that song will be in your head all weekend. You're welcome. I am off to find more video happiness. Happy Friday!





1 comments:

Megan said...

To get a video in your blog post, go to youtube (or wherever) and get the embedded code. Copy it directly into the post (not the 'edit html' portion). If you want it centered in the post instead of over to the left you put this < center > (no spaces though) before the html code and < / center > (no spaces, again) after the html code. Hope that helps. Let me know if you get confused. =)