BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I did it...

I made the decision to ACCEPT the job offer :)

I received a phone call last Friday stating to call back on Monday morning to "discuss some things" - you can only imagine all the scenarios my mind went through all weekend. I did call Monday morning and found out that I did not get the expanded job that I applied for (due to lack of experience with crowns, bridges, etc. - we didn't do those at my last job) however, they offered me a job in their front office with the option of moving to the back for expanded in the future.

Talk about mixed emotions. I should be nothing but excited, but I am pretty much freaked out. This is really the perfect way for me to get back into the dental field (since I have been out for over a year) - get back into the groove, learn their computer system, scheduling, etc. - but I'm still nervous. I just hope this front office stuff doesn't bore me to tears. I keep telling myself it will be fine - it's practically the same stuff I am doing now only it is TEETH!! So it's better ;)

I guess I am nervous mainly becase this all happened really fast - by the time I start my new job on Nov 2, it will be almost a month from when I posted my resume online and applied for the job. I didn't really research the office either.... but I do know someone that works there and surely she would have given me a heads up if there was anything to "worry" about, right?

Ok, enough of that.

A big postitive that comes with this job - besides the 4 day work week - is that the hubster is now considering going back to school :) I hear there are some good opportunities that come along with his unemployment. I am all about that - the hubster getting a new career & having some help paying for it.

Bring it on!!

1 comments:

Harlan's Mommy said...

congratulations. i hope this new job is a wonderful fit for you!